10 French Synonyms For Aussi to Use in Different Situations
Knowing synonyms is a lifesaver. It also requires a lot of time and practices with French tutors but it is, undoubtedly, worth your time.
Both historically and traditionally, English has been a "global language" or a universal one because almost all of the world speaks it. Whenever you travel, it's always automatic that you also remember to bring with you some English terms and expressions that will be useful in communicating with the native people of the place you'll be visiting.
If English is not your native tongue, it is but necessary that you learn how to speak the language, too. For your studies, career, or leisure, being fluent in English is an advantage not everybody can fully develop. To enlighten you about how English really came to be this huge, here are the five main reasons:
1. Great Britain, the father of the Old English language, has invaded a lot of countries in the world during the early times. During the time when Great Britain or the United Kingdom is still that strong and packed with a great army of soldiers and big wealth, English spread also throughout every country they invade.
2. The USA tried and succeeded in colonizing the other half of the world. After the UK had its time of reign and glory in almost one-quarter of the entire globe, the USA took over and influenced the languages of the other quarter.
3. Socialization and a feeling of coolness are easier when you know how to speak English. You are totally cool when you know how to speak "hi", "hello", "yes", and "no". Students love to flaunt about being fluent in English and sometimes move away from those who don't. The language they speak has somehow become a requirement in order to belong in the group.
4. Technology mostly uses English as a default language. Only a few websites are found to be written in a different language instead of English. If you do not even understand a simple login and logout, you'll be lost in the world wide web forever. All the resources and instructions on how to navigate through the web are all in English.
5. The ease in pronunciation and grammar is well appreciated by many people of different ages. Unlike other languages that have very distinct and hard-to-say words, almost all words in English are easy to understand and memorize. That is why, if a non-native English speaker is to choose another language to learn, it would be English instantly. No doubt about that.
So, why English is considered a global language? Well, that is for you to find out. Enjoy more movies in English, action, comedy, or horror to strengthen your grasp of the English language. The more you know, the broader your horizon becomes because of English.
"I gotta go!"
You must have heard these expressions before which you cannot believe were from English as well. The influence of Americans on the different countries in the world may never fade even after many years. it will continue to grow as a necessity for people. Learn English and explore more things about the world. It is the global language that we should all embrace.
When the summer comes that means one thing: sunny weather, good vibes, and the beach. Everyone is happy in the summer.
We all know that Spanish isnt among the hardest languages to learn.
How would you translate the English word 'dozen' to Italian? Or perhaps the Italian word 'tesoro' in English?
Italian is a very passionate language.
While French is not necessarily a difficult language to learn, it is a language that contains many different words.