Set your schedule
Teaching online is a very rewarding experience. It allows you to work from the comfort of your own home and teach students from all over the world. We have created a unique online booking system that makes it much easier for both students and teachers to collaborate. This way, you'll always have the best possible learning experience.
Maximize your earning potential
The online teaching industry is a great way to make money. You can teach from anywhere in the world and work as much or as little as you want. You have the freedom to create your own learning material, including lesson plans, videos, and documents. All you need to do is deliver lessons to students on your own time in the most engaging way.
Teach students worldwide
Join the Justlearn community where students from all around the world are applying to learn foreign languages. Teaching has never been easier and this practical due to a feature-rich classroom with video chat, share screen and much more.
Get Started in Three Easy Steps
Registering on Justlearn is a simple and hassle-free process. You can register with your Facebook, Google or your email address. All you need to apply is a good internet connection and either a computer or a mobile phone. If you believe you're one of the best teachers in the world, you are welcome to join our platform.
Fill out the form with the information required
In order to start teaching, you need to fill out a form. All you need to do is insert your name, information about public relations and previous teaching experience. Your profile description works as an advertisement for your classes and it can make a considerable difference if students book you or not. The better the description the more classes you'll have. After you fill out the form, your information we'll be reviewed by one of our experts. Excellent applications are approved almost immediately so you can start earning money right away.
When you are ready to teach on Justlearn, students will see the information displayed in your profile. They will want to book lessons with you using our online booking system, choosing from the available time slots. This way you don't have to worry about scheduling and rescheduling classes. You will connect with your students via Zoom where you share your knowledge with the student. Zoom offers features such as screen sharing, whiteboard, and document sharing that allow you to collaborate with your students from anywhere in the world. You can also share your screen so that they can see what you are doing on your computer or laptop while talking with them on the phone.
Make the most out of the teaching experience
Teaching public relations is a rewarding experience. It opens up a new world for you, and it will be a unique experience for you and your students. It not only increases your communicative skills but also increases the cultural knowledge of both parties involved. Teaching public relations gives you a chance to share your culture and values with others. It is an opportunity to show the world how beautiful and rich your culture is.
5 Reasons Why You Should Become an Online Teacher
1) Become your own boss. Freelancing is a popular choice for many people who are looking for flexible work. It allows you to work whenever and wherever you want. And this is not just about the freedom that it offers but also the opportunity to make money while exploring your own passions. The internet has made it possible for people around the world to learn public relations in a virtual classroom. It is not necessary to show up in a classroom on campus when one can teach their public relations online.
2) Create your schedule. Online public relations teachers can set their own teaching hours and work from anywhere. This is an opportunity for people who cannot afford to take time off work or who are not able to find a job with flexible hours.
3) Great option if you're a parent. The ability to work from home is a huge benefit for tutors who are also parents. With the flexibility of working from home, they can better balance their time between their career and their children.
4) Work from anywhere. One of the many benefits that teachers enjoy is that they can access their virtual tutoring lesson from their device anywhere in the world. This gives them freedom to travel and teach. Teachers can now teach public relations for a living. They only need to be skilled in teaching public relations and have a good grasp of the skill they want to teach.
5) Set your own rate per class. Online jobs are a great way to generate extra income and want to work from home. On Justlearn you can find many opportunities to teach anything online, such as English, Spanish, French and so on.
Start teaching public relations
Public Relations tutors are becoming popular in the online education industry. They are not only teaching public relations, but also teaching the culture of their country to people from different backgrounds. Public Relations tutors are in high demand because they have a better understanding of public relations.
A lot of people want to learn public relations, but it is difficult for them to find a tutor. This is where public relations tutors come in handy. They can teach any given person who wants to learn their public relations and also teach them about the culture of their country.